2009/08/16

Memories

I was (or am) chatting with my friend "erika_92" and was reminded of when i started using Game Maker... That was like... about six years ago, i think.

First game i made was one i made in school. It was called "Stenlabyrinten" (Stone Maze). You played as a stick figure (no animations in the game ofc)... well... He kinda looked like the letter K spun 90' clockwise and then with a ball on top of him. You walked around mazes and whenever you touched a directional rock (a big boulder with an arrow on it) it would start moving in the direction on it, stopping at the first wall it hit.

I remember my friend Alfred, the guy who showed me game maker (it was v5.3a at that time) who gave me his comment on the game:

"I didn't even think you would be able to make a worse game". Well, it is kinda odd as a comment, but hey, it's positive, and now i got a blog. Thanks, Alfred.

1 kommentar:

  1. I, not i. If you decide to write I wrong then do it all the time..

    I believe that you are capable of making a worse game than Stenlabyrinten^^

    Btw, erika_92 wants more info/screenshots of GoDss!

    SvaraRadera